Taking the Course Online Vs. at a School
There are many perks to taking the course online instead of at a driving school. First of all, you don’t have to commute to the school or take additional time out of your day. You can complete the course at your own pace. You can login and logout at any time to review the material and have unlimited access to customer support, which you do not get with a driving school.
About Our AZ Defensive Driving School Online Course
When you take the TrafficSchoolToGo.com online course, you will be able to refresh your knowledge and learn information regarding Arizona state traffic laws and road regulations, which may have changed since you first earned your license. Some of the topics covered in the defensive driving course include:
- The importance of following highway safety procedures
- How alcohol and drugs can affect your driving and the dangers of substance abuse
- What to do during driving emergencies and motor vehicle crashes
- The importance of vehicle maintenance and what needs to be updated to drive
The course is meant to refresh your knowledge of driving and prevent you from violating the law and receiving another traffic violation. To complete the course, you must finish each section and pass the final exam, which is included in the course. The state requires you to pass it in under two attempts.
Length of the Course
The state of Arizona requires all defensive driving online courses to be four hours in length, so the TrafficSchoolToGo.com course will take four hours to complete, but it is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week–so you can take your time completing it and spread out the four hours to review the material.
Total Cost of the Course
Many costs associated with defensive driving school online courses in AZ are defined by the Arizona Supreme Court. The total cost for dismissal of a designated traffic violation consists of the following:
If you are concerned about the extra fees, you can inquire about them before enrolling in a defensive driving school course so you know exactly what you owe before registering and taking the course.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
American Safety Council wants to ensure that customers are satisfied with the course and therefore, offer a full refund given the following circumstances:
- If you notify American Safety Council that you will not be attending the course—and you have not started it—then you can receive a refund.
- If the course is completed, but the citation is not reported to the state of Arizona, then you will receive a refund.
- If your citation is dismissed by the jurisdictional court for a technical error and you have already signed up for this course, you will receive a refund.
- The court may request a refund of the court diversion fee to a student. This is the court’s decision.
- If you have started the course and want a refund, you will only receive a refund of the course fees and diversion fees, but not the state fee.
American Safety Council will keep a record of the refunds and will keep an explanation as for why the fees were refunded.
Contacting Customer Service
If you have any questions regarding technical difficulties or the information in the course, you can contact customer service at any time. Experts are available around-the-clock and can be reached at 1-888-349-8425 or by email. Feel free to reach out if you need any assistance.
Register for Our Arizona Defensive Driving Course
Registration is simple and hassle-free. All you have to do is visit the Arizona Defensive Driving Course registration page. Before you register, however, you must have the following on hand:
- Your civil traffic citation
- Your government issued identification
- Your payment details
- Your personal information
You must pay the fees prior to beginning the course. The total costs required by the Arizona courts will depend on when your citation was received and what county you received the traffic citation in.